Our firm currently represents several women that were sexually assaulted by a former massage therapist at the Spa at Four Seasons St. Louis. We can help you too.
Protecting The Rights Of Injury Victims
Located in O’Fallon, IL, our attorneys represent personal injury clients in St. Louis and throughout the Midwest. Our railroad injury lawyers are equipped to provide national representation to all Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) and Whistleblower cases.
We have a proven track record of success. Our firm has secured numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements in both state and federal court, as well as in front of the United States Supreme Court.
Experienced Trial Attorneys With Proven Results
Our firm has been recognized for the exceptional legal advice and service we provide to our clients. John Kujawski is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell.
We are committed to helping you and your family get the compensation you deserve for your injuries or for the loss of a loved one. We have extensive experience assisting clients with the following legal issues:
- Railroad accidents: We provide national representation to injured railroad workers and their families. Our firm has obtained favorable decisions for a broad range of cases under the FELA.
- Personal injury: Whether it is a motor vehicle collision, premises accidents or a product liability case, we will work to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable.
- Medical malpractice: When medical professionals make a catastrophic error or provide inadequate care, we will fight for your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are committed to helping injured motorcyclists pursue just compensation against negligent drivers.
Learn More During A No-Cost Initial Consultation
No matter how severe your injuries are, our trial lawyers have the dedication and experience to protect your rights and advocate for your interests throughout the legal process.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.