Helping Injury Victims Recover Financial Compensation
Severe injuries or loss of a loved one can have catastrophic effects on your life, your family and your financial stability. At Kujawski & Associates LLC, our personal injury attorneys have spent decades helping injury victims obtain the financial compensation they need to lay the groundwork for a better future.
Together with our experienced administrative and investigative staff, our legal team takes a thorough approach to every case. You can rely on us to gather strong evidence and develop convincing legal arguments to give your case maximum leverage for maximum recovery.
We Have A Proven Track Record Of Success
Our lawyers have obtained numerous successful verdicts and settlements — including many multimillion-dollar awards — on behalf of injury victims and their families. We have experience litigating cases before state and federal courts, and we successfully handled a landmark case before the U.S. Supreme Court. These outstanding results demonstrate the high level of care, attention and professionalism we devote to every case.
As a full-service personal injury firm, we handle all types of cases, including:
- Auto accidents — We defend injury victims involved in car wrecks, collisions with motorcycles, accidents involving semis and other large trucks, striking pedestrians and bicyclists as well as hit-and-runs accidents.
- Serious injuries — Our firm offers strong advocacy for individuals who suffer serious injuries in an accident, including damage to the brain, back and spinal cord.
- Nursing home injuries — We work to recover compensation when nursing home abuse and neglect occurs.
- Products liability cases — Recovering compensation for cases involving defective drugs, dryers, tires and other defective products.
- Maritime/Jones Act cases — We represent injured longshoremen, stevedores and other maritime workers.
- Wrongful death — We can help if someone you loved suffered a fatal accident caused by another party’s negligence.
- Sexual abuse claims — Our firm has extensive experience representing children and vulnerable adults who are victims of sexual abuse.
- Workplace and industrial accidents — We are prepared to recover compensation for third-party injury claims at a work site that are not covered by workers’ compensation.
- Railroad accidents (FELA) — Comprehensive representation for injured railroad workers.
Our FELA practice has earned us a strong reputation nationwide for protecting the rights of protecting the rights of injured railroad workers. We handle railroad injury cases for clients from across the country.
We’ll Protect Your Rights
Learn more about how we can help you seek justice. Call 800-555-9108 or contact us online for a free consultation. We offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience. Based in O’Fallon, Illinois, we handle personal injury cases throughout the East St. Louis metro area and surrounding regions.