Experienced Representation For Premises Liability Claims
Property owners of residential or commercial property are responsible for keeping their property safe. This means maintaining property, repairing property and advising guests of potential safety hazards when they cannot immediately be fixed.
When a property owner fails to exercise reasonable caution and responsibility and an injury occurs because of that negligence, the owner may be held responsible for the injury and its consequences.
At Kujawski & Associates LLC, we offer injury victims the support and advocacy they need when they have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence. We represent clients throughout the East St. Louis metropolitan area in premises liability cases that involve:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall cases involving broken walkways, slippery spilled substances, negligent ice and snow removal, poorly lit walkways, broken railings or unsecured rugs
- Failure to maintain or repair including improper building maintenance, failure to comply with building codes, exposed electrical wiring, broken utility lines that result in flooding or exposure to toxic fumes
- Failure to warn visitors about improper or lack of caution signage, including signs that warn of wet floors, construction zones, swimming pool rules and regulations, debris, construction defects, and falling or dangerous equipment
- Negligent security accidents caused by a lack of security measures or negligent security maintenance, including broken locks on windows or doors, broken or lack of exit signage and a failure to install carbon monoxide or smoke detectors
- Dog bites and animal attacks resulting from pet or animal owners who fail to properly leash an animal, or warn of the presence of an animal that has the potential to attack an invitee or licensee on his or her property
Real Results To Back Up Your Case
Our record of success includes multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for injury victims. We love what we do, and it shows in the compassion and attention we give our clients in every case. Our attorneys are here to help you get what you need to recover to the full extent possible after your injury.