Nationally Renowned For Our Success In FELA Cases
At the law firm of Kujawski & Associates LLC, we have a national reputation for our work on Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) cases.
Our results include a record-breaking $8.625 million settlement in 1999, a $10 million verdict in 2010 and our success on behalf of locomotive engineer Bob McBride in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case of CSX Transportation v. McBride.
Protecting The Rights Of Injured Railroad Workers And Families
Our Illinois-based FELA attorneys help clients nationwide obtain the compensation they need and deserve. We also represent families of railroad workers who were killed in a railroad accidents. Our firm is led by attorney John Kujawski, who has been named designated legal counsel by several railroad worker unions, including:
- National Conference of Firemen and Oilers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- American Train Dispatchers Association
- S.M.A.R.T. — International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers
- Charter and founding member of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen Designated Legal Counsel
- Operating Engineers, Local 520
We help injured railroad employees seek compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We also represent the families of railroad workers who have died on the job and clients who have been harassed for pursuing injury and safety issues.
Why You Need An Attorney With Proven FELA Experience
As a niche area of law, FELA cases demand exacting advocacy. You should never entrust your rights and recovery to an attorney who is inexperienced or unfamiliar with this field.
This outstanding track record of results demonstrates our dedication, preparation and professionalism.
We Understand The Railroad Industry
Our legal team is intimately familiar with the railroad industry. Both of our principal attorneys grew up in working-class families. We have valuable insight into the challenges railroad workers face, which helps us build strong cases and compelling arguments in railroad worker injury cases.
You can turn to us for knowledgeable guidance on such questions as:
- What is FELA?
- How does it compare to workers’ comp?
- What are The Safety Acts?
- What kind of damages can you get?
- What if you lost a loved one in a railroad accident?
- Are illnesses covered?
- Are off-property injuries covered?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- What should you do after an injury?
Proudly Serving Clients Nationwide In FELA Cases
If you have been injured on the job or have lost a loved one in a railroad accident, or if you have been harassed for advocating for railroad safety, contact us at 800-555-9108 or email our firm for a free consultation.
Based in O’Fallon, Illinois, our lawyers handle these cases across the country. You will owe nothing in attorney fees unless you get compensation.